2009年11月20日 星期五

Mid-term

     If you want to read  various kinds of books, you can also go to the book fair in addition to going to the bookstore and going to the Internet bookstore. In modern society, more and more people like to go to the book fair in their free time.

     Going to the book fair have many advantages. You can find books which you are interested in from various kinds of books. You can also share interesting books with other people. Besides, if you search for those books carefully, you can even buy books which are pretty inexpensive.

     When I am in free time, I like to read some English magazines, such as IVY, LIVE ABC, and so on. I think that reading English magazines can improve our English abilities and make our English become better. Furthermore, I also like to read comic books to kill time. In holiday, I go to the bookstore with my friend. We lend a great number of comic books together. We share those comic books with each other.

     In my opinion, having reading habits is excellent. Apart from studying, we have to do some things which can help learn. Reading books not only can add our knowledge but also can improve our language and writing abilities.

1 則留言: