2009年10月27日 星期二

Catching a Cold

     Last Saturday, I went to Feng Chia night market with my friends. It was a little cold night. We bought some things and ate variety kinds of delicious food, such as oyster omelet, fried chicken steak and stinky tofu. Besides, we shared a lot of interesting things one another. To our surprise, the night market was crowded with people. We were even unable to move because almost all of the people crowded in the night market. It was a horrible experience. I thought that we should not come here on Saturday.

     Unfortunately, I felt dizzy, had a sore throat and had a running nose when I got up the next morning. After my mother knew that I catched a cold, she quickly took me to see a doctor. In the beginning, the doctor took my temperature and told me that I had a slight fever. Next, the doctor checked my throat and found that my throat was red and swollen. Finally, the doctor prescribed some medicine and advised me that I drink more water and take more rest.

     Now, I still feel under the weather. I have taken the medicine for four days. I hope I can get over soon.

7 則留言:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you have a cold. Hope you will get better soon before the coming mid-term exams.

    回覆刪除
  2. Take care of yourself.Take more relax and drink more water.Then, you will better soon.

    回覆刪除
  3. ummm! god bless you!!!
    it's so surprising you can eat so much food

    回覆刪除
  4. I am also sick, too.
    God bless us .

    回覆刪除
  5. Take care of yourself.

    You should drink more water.

    回覆刪除
  6. Oh!! My younger sister!!

    Take care of yourself.

    The weather changes cold.

    You should put on the coat.

    回覆刪除