2009年10月8日 星期四

My University Life

     I am filled with expectation for my university life. I hope that the four-year in
Chaoyang will be colorful. So far, I have studied in Chaoyang for three weeks. I find that university life is different from senior high school life. The university life is quite free. Besides, there are many extracurricular activities in school, such as basketball contest, volleyball contest, and so on.

     Within three weeks, I made a lot of friends from different area. We also began to know one another gradually. We had a meal together in lunch. After class, we talked about many interesting things and shared joy with one another. I think that broadening interpersonal relationship is an important part in the university life. About clubs, I am considering which clubs fit me.

     As for my study, I am striving to learn Japanese now. It is a language that I never learn in the past. But, I will try my best to learn it well. I expect that I can lead a colorful life in Chaoyang.

2 則留言:

  1. ha ha ha...
    Try to enjoy your college life !!!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Japanese is an very interesting language.

    Unicersity life is free and colorful.

    If you have free time,you can give me a call.

    And we can eat dinner together.

    回覆刪除